レビュー (2,748)Great quality clothes and smelled great! I loved the pace of the show! all of my items were in great shape and so cute! will buy again! Great Purchase. Quick Shipping. Thank You So Much ☺️ Thank you for the shorts! Lyndsey, the Calia 👸🤗. The Calia joggers are fantastic, so soft, great purchase. Thank you, friend❣️🥰🥰🫶🫶🫶 love everything i get from Lindsey. clothes always come clean and smell great. She always looks out for her buyers. Lyndsey has a sweet fabulous soul. She is funny and so entertaining, love her shows. Her merchandise is fire 🔥 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you friend❣️🥰🫶🫶 ~great everything! Thank you~ thank you! happy with my purchase!❤️❤️ Thank you so much I love my hoodie! I’ll definitely be back for more To be completely frank and honest… Lyndsey is the BEST! She is funny, witty and keeps her shows flowing! Love getting to be a part of her shows… when I wake up in time to watch 🤣🫣☺️ Always has great shows and products! Received everything as described. Packaged well. Smells great. And shipped on time. Great, honest seller. They’re getting harder to find on whatnot. She’s a good one 🥰 Bid with confidence. One of the most unique Nike crewnecks I’ve ever seen. Love it! One of the best sellers on whatnot hands down. Inventory is always stacked with variety of sizes. 💙🦁 I enjoy your shows, with fire 🔥 deals. You always have fabulous finds. I love my purchases. Always entertaining and energetic. Thank you❣️🥰🫶🫶🫶