レビュー (2,824)Amazing stream great guy thank you very much!!! got here fast and in good condition great shipping time, packaging A1, cards looked great This man is the bestthank you poke appreciate you Thanks so much! I actually really needed these :).Glad You Are Happy With Your Order! Great sales and fast shipping! Thank you 🙏🏻 Ordered a poster! Came in perfect shape! Very happy! Card was in even better condition when I saw it in person. Thank you for the great deal and fast shipping. I was so excited to receive it in the mail 10/10!So Happy To Have Made Your Day! Come Back Anytime! Amazing cards and the love for shipping!! Cards are Super Clean they also arrived very fast! i appreciate you keep being a great seller!Anytime Man! Thats What Im Here For! cards are all goodThanks Man Appreciate You Thank you for the Cards they came in super quick and very well packaged! Thank you! as always amazing seller and even throws in special freebies 5* seller Awesome and Clean Customs 👌 Awesome cards definitely happy. My boy was super special awesome all around! The 🐐!