レビュー (310)Thank you!! I love everything <3 One of the sweetest hosts on whatnot! Thank you for the thoughtful givey🤩 I love my new pen. thank you so much ☺️ Amazing deals and great prices!
Seller is so sweet! Will definitely be back !🙂↕️🤗 always great deals... best seller💗 Thank you for my adorable 🥰Order. Best stuff around Thank you for the cute 🥰 little ducky as my givy! You’re the best ! Guys don’t sleep on her.shes an amazing host and has the best doorables and really cute 🥰 Pens 🖊️.
Thanks again Luisa for my gift. I had so much fun! Thank you for my duck, and my little something extra!! It was a great time, and a great set!! 💛💛💛 You guys she has great Bangers !! I love my filmore and Kevin! Don’t snooze on her lives they are great .the host is amazing and ships all your items quickly THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOOOOOOVE MY DOORABLES & SHIPPING WAS SO FAST🤗💯 I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK💯❣️🤗 Amazing finds , thanks again Amazing deals and seller definitely recommend. Amazing seller with great deals!!!! Amazing Beads, Awesome Deals, and even some freebies! Such a sweet and kind seller. I'll definitely be back! 😊 Thank You! Thank you so much! I love the beautiful pen you sent as a gift! Dopey is my favorite 🫶💕! Nice doorables, good prices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Thank You!
Thank you so much for my package! 📦 I truly appreciate it. Everything arrived safely, and it was packaged with great care. 📦💕 The shipping was also very fast, which made the experience even better. Thank you for your attention to detail and excellent service. I appreciate your kindness and would gladly recommend you to others!
🙏🏾📦✨ Thank you again! Neatly packaged and came with cute little goodies