レビュー (15,271)loving the giveaway I won!!! the little knife is extremely sharp... found that out as in fighting to get it out of the leather sheath! phew that was a close call with the fingers. Listen if you want awesome entertainment and great deals and amazing family show, The Luke guy show is the place to be, where unexpected things happen! Expect the unexpected! Wonder as always! Killer Giveys !!! 2 blades! Thanks bro! I love it! Thank you Mrs. Luke Guy. The colors look like Halloween chicken! I can not say enough nice things about that product and this shop. I enjoy watching his lives and will continue to support what Lukeguy is doing. Great job by a great guy! awesome show great seller 😁 12 stars all day Great seller. Thank you so much. Got everything I. today as always great Quality and supper fast shipping. 10/10 I recommend Luke makes himself available to his customers. One.of the easiest salesman on this app to get in touch with. Thanks again for another great package. Great knife vvvv figgety🫡 These knives are sick must admit didn’t realize there was different blade types on them. My favorite blade is the shipwrecked knife blade but favorite scares are the 80’s pixel scales wish I could mash the 2 but regardless there are nice knives Luke!!!!! But above all holy crap the shipping is insanely fast probably the fastest shipping I have ever received on this app for sure! Order at 12p on 10/6 and received my package by 1p on 10/8 Still the best stickers on WN thanks for the giveaway Luke I love the knife u sent me it's a great looking blade and the quality is amazing if I could give you a 10 Star rating I would bc that's how much I appreciate you for what you do for your buyers, thanks again Luke Guy.. Always an energetic and friendly show. Thank you for being on even while at work. Helps keep me sane amazing seller superfast shipping