レビュー (662)I am so happy with my order from Amanda as always! Beautiful high quality beads and accessories! And always something extra special included with my order. Thank you so much! I will be back again! 🫶🫶🫶 Always love all my goodies 😘 Love the beads, but the pen is absolutely perfect!! 💕💕💕 Gorgeous Gorgeous pen!! I'm so happy with it and thankful I won the bid! This seller has very high quality items and her pens are sturdy and well made!!! I will definitely be back to shop here again This pen is sooooo pretty!!! Wow! I am so excited to get started making pens with all the beautiful beads and accessories that arrived today. Package arrived in perfect shape and perfectly packed to prevent damage! I am always happy with my purchases from this seller! Love my beads , you are the best 🫶🫶🥰🥰 Love the host and my beads 💕 love all of my goodies, thank you One of the best people to get beads from!!! Always love all my packages from Amanda! 💜❤️💜🩷💜🧡💜💛💜💚💜💙💜🩵💜🖤💜🩶💜🤍💯 Again, as usual amazing amazing amazing. If you’re not ordering from her, you’re missing out. Fabulous pen great from my horror collection. If you have not shopped with her, you need to you’re missing out absolutely love her.♥️♥️♥️♥️ Gorgeous pen and he looks gorgeous in my pen display. Thanks so much for the sweet handwritten note and the extra you included! I love them both!! thank you so much for my givy, ❤️ and I look forward to future shows.