レビュー (945)IN LOVE with the jacket, tysm! 💚✨the best curations 👏🏼 5 stars isn't enough. I truly cannot put into words how good this jacket is. HIGHLY RECOMMEND LUNCHBREAK THRIFT to anyone and EVERYONE. THANK you so much !! Love everything from this shop ! Thank you sweetie!💓 Thank you for a lovely giveaway, and quick shipping! I am so excited to wear my new cozy coat in the Fall weather, I appreciate you! The perfect jacket, I would have never found such a gem on my own - love it!! Another amazing haul, thank you so much! I love every item 🫶 Unbelievable purchase so gorgeous. I love my tie with vintage pins. Fabulous seller as always. Love the pashmina! and the cool bracelet. I had one of those bracelets years ago 😄 obsessed with this jacket! thank you! Love love everything!! 🥰 thank you so much! Love all 3 items, have been wearing the camo pants nonstop! LOVE so pretty thank you!! Lovely seller great item packaged with love and care. So in love with this sweater! Thank you thank you! Love Love Love!! Thank you so much! I love this bandana so much.
I can’t wait for your next show Everything is perfection, I’m obsessed once again! Thank you for finding the best vintage clothes 💖 Lunch Break Thrift got me AGAIN! 😂💚 I absolutely love both of my necklaces! The jade-style necklace is beautiful, and that gold statement necklace with the oversized pendant is giving me all the vintage drama I could ask for. 😍✨ Both pieces arrived just as shown and are even better in person. Great finds, great seller, and I’ll definitely be back! 💚💛🛍️ So excited to style this beautiful necklace! Thank you 💕💕 what beautiful pieces thoughfully curated and carefully packaged. thank you so much. highly trusted seller