レビュー (244)Fast shipping nice people that host great shows Great stickers!!!
Thanks for the givyyy Great live & always treating his customers great!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the cute stickers givvy! If I could give 10 stars I would!!! my son and I watched him and his wife together my son is special-needs and he really involved my son in his show. His game was a lot of fun and he really takes care of his customers. Him and his wife are extremely loving and their daughter is so stinking cute. Amazing show with amazing products and they actually care about the people that support them. they package their shipments with extreme caution and care. It took me about five minutes to get one of them completely open lol Gained life long viewers with my kids and I and both husband and wife have great taste in music 10 ⭐️ Fast shipping and packaged very well!!!!!! Great show didn’t get it Hey I would love to help what didn’t you receive? & I apologize & every sorry Thank you for the givy ☺️ thank you for free giveaway my items came perfect and wrapped well! thank you so much! was supposed to be a wheel instead got junk because they didn't sell enough spots. You just wanted to leave a bad review you spend $1 on each item & I gave greaT BRAND NEW ITEMS YOU GOT Needohs & A CRUNCHY GRAPE & none of them items was EVEN on the wheel & gave you a option to cancel & get your money back but you want the items but thanks again for your time still appreciate you great packaging and squishy is in good condition
!!
loved the stickers thank you!