レビュー (18)Love this seller and all of her hand made one of a kind products. Super cute keychain and bookmark! Shipping was fast. Items were packaged well. Such a sweet host. Awesome seller! ♥️ Awesome seller. Beautifully made! Awesome handmade products. Creative and fun host. 🫶 Beautifully made! Quick shipping, too!
Super cute, great item for any little bookworm. Fast shipping, responsive seller. Great deal! Great host, handmade purse charms, everyone unique. I received my items very quickly. The quality was amazing. I would definitely recommend the seller. Love this host, love the purse charms and the family atmosphere. Fast shipping. Live everything I buy from TrendsbyTina great clothing at great prices!!! These bag charms are so beautiful! The seller was awesome and she hand makes all of her product! Can’t wait for her next show. Love this new seller/host! Fun family atmosphere. Beautiful handmade purse charms at extremely reasonable prices. Fast shipping. Quick shipping! Exactly as described. Will purchase more in the future!!