レビュー (897)Thank you so much for the giveaway 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Steal! Thank you Michelle! 💕 Thank you very much for your generosity. My sister loved the lotion and the mask. She said thank you very much and it smells amazing. You’re the best Michelle.❤️ Michelle has some amazing pieces at crazy prices! Loved my new shirt! Variety of items in great condition. Michelle does not disappoint! Amazing seller and I love my Celine Hoodie and LV bag. A+++++ Seller with awesome items 🧡 Thank you Michelle. Every item arrived so quickly . the condition and quality were beyond expectation Great prices . Fast shipping . Love them Amazing seller with great items. Tysm! TYSM💗 YOU are truly the best and always love your shows!! 🤗 I LOVE MY HEADBAND! And the box was included. It’s hard to find Etro. Thank you ! OMG!! This jacket is absolutely stunning!! It fits good across the back just need to have it let out a little bit
Thanks so much for the gift my sister got them and she had just broken hers 😂 Forgot what I bought, but know it was a banger! Come hang out and have fun, Michelle is awesome ❤️ Thank you for the givvy! ❤️ The Chanel sunglasses I got are so cute in person ♥️🙏🏼 Thank you so much for the amazing givvy! Love your shows and beautiful items!! 🤩🫶 will shop again soon!