レビュー (450)Great seller!!! thx you so much :) There was no givvy in my package, but still giving 5 because I don’t mind, but some people might! Thanks girl! I’m so sorry about that!! My kids have started helping with packing my giveaways! I’ll make it right! I’m trying to get them involved in my business. I’m so sorry again! Absolutely love it, well packaged and arrived quick. my first ever whatnot purchase and I look forward to making more purchase in the future. lovely shop with beautiful pieces for everyone, highly recommend. Awwww thank you!!!!! I appreciate you!! What an incredible seller. She has awesome items at great prices. Everything is clean and new. No stinky odors. lol. She packaged everything up very well and Ship time was great. Thanks for the fun show and great shopping experience! 💐🌼🏵️🌷🪻🌺🌹☘️🌱❇️💠🪷🎍💮🌻🌸🥀⚜️🎴🪴🦋🎀💟🌾🌿💗🍀☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️Thank you soooo much! I appreciate you! Sweet lady, and quick shipping!!! Fun shows!!Aww thankkk you!!! I appreciate you so much! Love ordering from Crystal! Great seller and always has cute stuff. If only I had an endless bank account 🤣 My package arrived today and was shipped very fast. Everything was packaged great as always! Thank you for the secret code message that was written all over the box 😉🤭 wish we could post pics as part of our reviews. Thankkkkk you Jade!!! I appreciate you!!! Awsome seller ❤️You’re the best Linda! Thank you!! Bought two beautiful coffee mugs that I’m in love with. They arrived very carefully packaged and in perfect condition!
Thank you so much!Awww yea!!! I’m happy you are happy!!! Thank you! I appreciate you! super quick and came wrapped so nicely! you are the sweetest. I'll definitely be popping back in for more! thank you so so much! 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Omg amazinggggg!! Lovveeee everything in my box. Mamasonpoint is seriously soo amazing, packaged perfectly and such good quality!! Thank you!!! Always happy to receive my packages from Crystal! Great seller and always has a great selection of mugs for any occasion. 😊 Thank you for the sweet breast cancer earrings for my mom. She loves them. The mugs are so pretty too! Packed so nicely. Arrived safe and sound. Thank you for the giveaway! Crystal at mamasonpoint is amazing! I adore her high quality items and her shows are always so soo good! Thank you for my amazing things 😍 Fantabulous! Thank you a million!
I love it! 🥰 I will be back soon to get a Snoopy mug. Very pretty mug! Love it so much! Thank you shipped fast! ❤️🙏🏻 Beautiful mugs and amazing packaging as always, thank you! 😊
Definitely 💯 recommend!!! Don’t even remember purchasing this, but it’s cute so i’ll gift it to somebody Super cute mugs! They’re a little on the pricier side, but the quality is definitely there. They were packaged with extra care and arrived quickly and safely. I’m really happy with my purchase!
Thank you again!! ❤️ Just got more mugs in and of course I love them! Crystal is a great seller and packages with a lot of care!