レビュー (43)Great streamer! The pokeballs she makes are awesome! My son loved the Ultraball she made him! Thank you so much!! Everything came as expected and I received the most beautiful crotchet pokeball as a givvy too!! 😊 such a chill stream, I had a great time. Buy from Mandi!! i love it. thank you so much super friendly & quick shipper; i’m really happy with my cards, thank you so much! Thank you! Fast shipping. Love my cards. ✨
Amazing!! Packaged very well and amazing to talk too! N definitely coming back!!! Thanks Mandi for the amazing cards! Come packaged really nicely and appreciate the speedy shipping! 100% recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I’m really happy with my Pokémon cards! They arrived safely, were packaged nicely, and the cards look great. Everything was just as expected. Definitely happy with my purchase and would order again! 🥰🎴✨ Great packaging and fast delivery thank youThank you Kook!! We appreciate your time and support in our stream!! Can’t wait to see y’all again!!💕 Had a GREAT TIME on stream. Very accommodating and had exactly what I like! Loved the calm and chill vibes with absolutely no pressure to purchase! Had no problem with requests either! Come check her out and support lady streamers!Thank you Krick3tt!! So happy you love your packages and cute cards!! I appreciate the support and can’t wait to see you in the next stream!!💕 The crochet pokéball is amazing, thank you so much!!Thank you Kalvin!! It’s always a pleasure to have you in our stream! We appreciate your time and support in! Can’t wait to see y’all again!!💕 great packaging and fast delivery Thank you Change Lives!! We appreciate your time and support in our stream!! Can’t wait to see y’all again!! Great place to get all youre cutie needs 🤗Thank you Callmemisfit440!! I’m so happy you love your cards!! You support is always appreciated and can’t wait see you next time!!💕 loved the cards and super well packaged !!! GUYS GO BUY HER CROCHET ITEMS!!! I LOVE MY PINK CROCHET POKEBALLS SO MUCH 💝💝💝Thank you Kayseeeeee!! I’m so happy you love your pokeballs and your cards!! You support is always appreciated!!💕 Great seller, cute cards!Thank you Morgan !! I’m so happy you love your cards!! You support is always appreciated!!💕 Excellent packaging and shipping! Thank you Travis!! I’m so happy you loved your order!! You support is always appreciated!!💕 My package came perfect, handled with care and I love my cutie cards thank you so much 💖💓🫶🏽💕Thank you Radicalmely!! I’m so happy you love your cards!! You support is always appreciated!!💕 Such a fun stream and an awesome seller! Great energy, great cards, and the crochet Pokéballs were super cute and really well made. Everything was a great experience from start to finish,
definitely recommend and will be back! Thank you Chopalopamus!! I’m so happy you love your pokeballs and your cards!! You support is always appreciated!!💕 Absolutely obsessed with my poke balls! They’re so cute🥰 cards came in perfect condition exactly as described!! Thank you mandi!! Thank you Eeveeelutions!! I’m so happy you love your pokeballs and your cards!! You support is always appreciated!!💕 Great givvy! Gave stickers too def reccomend
Thank you Killua9704!! Your support is always appreciated and can’t wait to see you in the next stream! Definitely will buy again, package came in safely and packaged perfectly. No issue and the streamer is always positive and fun to watch!Thank you Pantheon! It’s always great to have you in the stream and thank you for your support!