レビュー (998)OMG the hat is sooo cute, thank-you soooo much.💟 Gorgeous pieces!! Thank you🩷 Such a neat piece. Very comfortable and one of a kind. It arrived quickly. 😊 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 absolutely love ❤️ my layering piece and Amelia dress sooo pretty 😍 thanks so much will shop again Thank you for your great review glad appreciate you taking the time to leave one ❤️❤️ very nice clothing upcycled top is one of a kind! Marci, these pieces are absolutely beautiful. I adore my custom piece and acct not wait to show it off. Thanks for bringing the best❤️ Thank you for the cool shirts!!! 🥰😎 This seller has amazing upcycles. Beautiful pieces one of a Kind tops. You can tell how much love goes into her work. The best upcycles on the platform. Love you Marci Love this top so much! Thank you for another beautiful piece! Thank you! The necklace is very pretty! One of my new and favorite upcycles in my closet ❤ MARCI!!! You cannot tell me NOTHING when I put on this Midnight Margaritas robe! 😂🌙🍹 My Queen of Creation absolutely did her thing with this one. I’m wearing it at midnight, I’m wearing it in the morning, I’m checking the mail in it—I may never take it off. It is witchy, fabulous, dramatic, and EVERYTHING I wanted it to be. This is FANTASTIC and I am completely obsessed! 👑✨ Cute shirts! Cant wait to wear them! Absolutely love her up cycles I love wearing them
Just got my package love love love the shirt thank you so much💜 Omg love love love my tops. Thank you. Love you