レビュー (659)top tier shipping and get communication 👌 awsome/ amazing streaming and amazing community! very helpful overall great experience! also amazing shipping the packaging is the best I have come across! it shows he cares about the customer experience 10/10! prompt shipping well packaged got a couple nice cards definitely throw then in my pile to put in a deck later Great show and a truly fun seller. I always find good deals here and the shipping is fantastic! One of the best places to go for mtg Amazing break and amazingly packaged Awesome streamer. Everything was packaged nicely and shipped quickly. I’m super excited for my Tinybones and Comic book art King T’Challa. THANK YOUUUUU SO MUCH 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Fast shipping! Great streamer! Great streamer, even greater packing and shipping! You don’t want to skip over this seller! Really fun stream. Friendly streamer everything was packaged nicely and arrived quickly. Tons of wheels to spin on! Awesome stream! Vibe is always good! One of the best one the app! Great fast shipping