レビュー (347)Cost/shipping/packing are perfection My extras with my order made me feel special Love Mariah. Love her shows. She’s amazing. Highly recommend her shows. Great prices. Great person. Beautiful items and excellent condition fast delivery These are great! I love the set! Great packaging! These are so cute! Great packaging! Thank you for the sweet Christmas card. Seller is so sweet! Shower up fast and was packaged carefully! The spout was chipped but that’s ok! I still love it! Packaged well. Everything is really cute. I didn’t realize the little snowman was from home interiors. I use to sell it back in the days so it was special to me. I love the purchases I made from your show! They will go great with my collection. Thank you packaged extremely well and got here so fast. I would absolutely buy from this seller again. Adore my reindeer. My parents have one in their house and this reminded me so much of my childhood! I’m happy to have my own. Great quality and came wrapped safely. My item was packed so carefully which shows you what type of person this seller is, really cute stuff Excellent seller!! I love my items! 2 more cute ⛄️ to add to my collection! Thank you! Love every box I get from Mariah. She’s the best! Packed well. Ships quickly. Fun shows. She has the best personality. You’ll love her. ♥️ Mariah is the absolute sweetest seller. Always great shows. Such positive energy and great goodies! I just love this seller. Mariah gets a 5+ 🌟 's for this purchase...not only was my Santa 🎅 trinket box Amazing...the packaging was insane!! My purchase was packed with such Great care, I mean there was NO WAY this purchase was getting here damaged!! Girl, TYSM for taking the time to make sure my Santa arrived in 1 piece...such attention to customers orders makes you want to return over & over again!! Mariah is Highly recommend...Thank You again 🙏😄🙏 Love this snowman! He’s so cute. 😊