レビュー (637)I highly recommend this man! Not only was the packaging great, but when I asked for a certain team and certain players of the CERTAIN YEAR, he had them, and he got me exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend buying from him. Thanks again for the Cubs cards! Great cards at amazing prices. Super fast shipping! Amazing cards and great prices! Highly recommend this seller. Packaged great and came as described tremendous as always! trust this shopping to be fast and precise. Great Seller! Fast Shipping! Well packed So happy with my experience with this seller!! I was looking for Yankees cards and he went out of his way to get every single Yankees card he had. Packaged very well too! Definitely recommend Everything was awesome!! Bookmark and follow. paper package torn during delivery process. package contents undamaged. Absolutely loved my cards, they were packed very carefully with hard covers and taped to make sure they did not bend or move during shipment. Great packaging thank you One of the best sellers on this app! Highly satisfied with my cards, amazing price and packaged great. Highly Recommend!! Packaged good with great cards. Good prices and cards came as pictured/described. Highly recommend this seller and will be buying from again. Great cards at amazing prices! Fantastic seller! Always has something I need! Great to work with and ships super fast! Excellent host. Does his best to cater to his buyers. always quick. love watching the variety of cards offered. to me the best for no pressure buying. welcoming to all. Very nice packaging and quick shipping I will buy off this guy again. Great packaging and quick shipping. Best seller on this app!!