レビュー (14,783)I swear Matt's show is definitely something not to miss.I go in never knowing what is coming next, and somehow he ALWAYS pulls out something I want, need, or suddenly decide - I can't live without. The steals, the deals, the surprises...it's nonstop. At this point, if Matt is live, you already know where I'm gonna be. package came well packed and delivered in great time. awesome shows! Love these random 20 card packs! They’re fun to go thru! Thank you! always perfect always great show💪 Always an eclectic selection of fun items! Perfection. I can’t complain too much, I got it cheap, but when a “set” is advertised set….please take a minute to make sure the $1,000 card present before selling it as such….missing an Aikman rookie is a huge difference in a “set”.
didn't hit anything but .thats how it go. wish I would of hit even one card. Best seller on whatnot! 🤙 AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME By far the best group to hang with and find great items !!! thank you so much guys !!! awesome can't wait to give this gift out heyyy thank you 😁 great stuff!! Pleasantly surprised with this giveaway! Thank you! Great items! Very happy with the buying experiences with this seller! Always well packaged and quick shipping! Thank you! It’s all so much fun finding so many amazing treasures. my first purchase ! arrived nicely packed and quick! love the shows! nice to see a variety of items . wish I could buy A LOT more! WOW... So much fun here !! The best group to hang out and grab the best items!!! Thanm you guys for ao much fun !! Recieved my signed golden Jason bill Wow! Awesome packaging! Great Star Wars Tie-Fighter and cards. Thank you!