レビュー (614)Excellent thank you my brotha Fire cards and great shipping!
You want clean cards you come see Mr.Matt Ryan 👨🏽🔬👨🏽🔬👨🏽🔬 Great shipping and awesome cards! been buying from Matt for probably a year now and always delivers great quality and timely delivery. Buy with confidence! Guy never disappoints great selection check out the stamps he has if your a stamp collector dude has straight gas 🔥🔥
I thought Matt loved me but recent times have clouded my judgement in that regard. 💔 Great seller! Everything arrived fast and in perfect condition! Will buy from again! Just the absolute quickest shipping I have ever had. The card came in perfect condition. And was package securely. I would recommend to anybody!! Thank you for the clean cards Minty and fast shipping!! Highly recommend 🙏 Packed perfectly and arrived super quick! Quick and super professional shipping service 🙏🏽 Absolutely great packaging, quick shipping, and as usual a great time hanging out in the show checking the awesome old cards. 10/10 Such a nice card!! Thank you so much and shipping was so fast! Home to Mother, dearest mother I write this, hand heavy with dis pair as a single scented candle flickers.
We have utterly vanquished the British, but our greatest triumph was surviving the pure glory of Matty Ryan’s Whatnot stream. I write to thee from the campfires of freedom, my purse entirely empty but my spirit soaring to the heavens. When our front lines wavered and the bids ran low, General Matty mounted his steed and charged straight into the chat with absolute madness.
He tossed magnificent deals into our muddy trenches like hand grenades of pure joy. I did swipe the bid bar so violently that my thumb requires immediate medical leave, yet I feel no pain—only the sweet taste of victory.
The bounty arrived at camp wrapped in enough heavy-duty bubble wrap to deflect a redcoat cannonball. The items are spectacular. Tell Father that Matty has single-handedly funded the revolution with his unbridled spirit and epic loot.
Your victorious, bankrupt son,
Kabuto Warrior
Always a pleasure stopping by your streams. Raichu reverse from rising rivals is sickkk. Thanks Matt I appreciate you! One of the OG goats! Amazing cards! I am 100% convinced Matty Ryan is just a sentient glitched NPC from a broken video game, because his shipping logistics completely shatter the space-time continuum.
Yesterday at 3:15 AM, my bathroom toilet began aggressively flushing itself in Morse code. I walked in, and a guy dressed as a medieval blacksmith stepped out of my shower stall. He didn't speak. He just made intense, unblinking eye contact, handed me a single piece of frozen garlic bread, and did a perfect backflip directly into the toilet bowl, vanishing instantly with a loud cartoon popping sound.
I was deeply traumatized, but I noticed a string tied to the garlic bread leading directly into my sink drain. I pulled it, and up came my Whatnot package, perfectly dry, pristine, and wrapped in enough heavy-duty bubble wrap to survive a nuclear detonation.
10/10. Flawless items. My plumbing is permanently destroyed, but the hype is undeniably elite. Will buy from the porcelain wizard again. Might be top tier individual, great packing fast shipping. Great streamer works with you and has fun doing what he does