レビュー (3,427)So clean and very well packaged! Beautiful quilts Smelled so good and it’s beautiful! Thank you!! Mav has the most organized show and the most beautiful linens! Love! 💕 omg.... beautiful.. thank you so much. You are the best ...A + A + Always amazing linens ♥️♥️ Beautiful tablecloth. It's vintage and in perfect shape. I'm going to cherish it! Thank you for the gift I love the car with the teddy bear 🧸 What a beautiful quilt, thank you for the repair, it was worth waiting for. Thank you so very much. Items smelled amazing! Quick shipping! Thank you so much! The quilts will be taken care of and loved! Love the items! Packed so nicely. Great seller love her shows. Fast shipping & Love each item!! Fast shipping & a wonderful seller. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition!! Thank you so much!! If only there were 6 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ is all I can say. Fabulous.