レビュー (41)This guy right here has got some steals
Deals and kart wheels
Great packing
Arrived on time everytime All I can say is just wow. I've ordered a lot of customs!!! FROM DIFFERENT SELLERS. And this is by far the nicest the art card, the attention to detail the candy paint. JUST WOW THANK YOU!!! ORDER WAS IN GREAT SHAPE GOT A REAILY DETAILED CUSTOM THANK U MAXAUTO 🫡 cars looked great and fast shipping great deals.. fast shipping..went above and beyond to make the order right. A++ seller, shop with confidence..will definately buy again from this seller, Thank you Sir 💯🙏🫡 Great seller with good quality die-cast and fast shipping..... ALWAYS SELLING STRAIGHT HEAT NEXT DAY SHIPPING A+ SELLING A+ PACKING GREAT PACKAGING
Very detailed customs
Great prices✅💯 Very fast shipping thank you I loved all my cars best car costumes in town if you ever need a costume piece his the man. Will be back for more. Great seller, shipped fast and packed well. Thank you 🙏 Great seller shipped super fast and packed great 🫡Appreciate the review brotha 🫡 Great packaging very happy with my purchase Thank u bro my stuff came in great shape and I received awesome stuffHell yeah! Enjoy them brother! Great seller. Fun. Show packaging was flawless and wrapped to perfection. Thanks for everything. Shipping was extremely fast.Thank you for the 5 star brotha enjoy them!!!