レビュー (30,826)As described on time highly recommended Awesome seller exactly as described
Highly recommended Max delivered another 🔥item,
Fast! It’s impossible for me to say one bad word about this guy! Great quality! the only thing is this app only uses the carrier usps and they are straight trash. Not max’s fault though thanks for all the quality items but im moving to a different app till they can figure out how to use a different shipping service.
My god speed jeans are 🔥got a great deal like always!! My boy max is that dude! Thanks guys!! It came in a day after its poped up as delivered still very fast Got a Godspeed tee 100% legit nothing Got a few stuff 100% legit nothing to worry about Got a sp5der hoodie 100% legit Max it’s legit 100% buy with confidence great service. everything authentic! Greatest show on whatnot!!! If you’re not shopping with max youre missing out….goat of this app….everything 100% authentic So stoked about the spider hoodie. My son has been asking for them but it cost over $200-$300 and got it for half. Super fast shipping also. I was stoked to get a free Godspeed mystery bag that was actually a sponsored giveaway purchased from another buyer but the giveaway received was a generic soccer shirt that will be donated. Just sucks for the person who sponsored it! Everything always looks SO good! Superb Quality and Great deals! Max has amazing customer support if anything arises, shop here with confidence for Dope products! 5⭐️’s If you are looking for 🔥 clothing this is the place to come Max always slinging the best stuff money can buy !! Don't miss out...... Great authentic products thanks I received my package quickly and in perfect condition. Everything was exactly as described, and I loved the quality. Very satisfied with this purchase.
I received my package quickly and in perfect condition. Everything was exactly as described, and I loved the quality. Very satisfied with this purchase. Exellent seller Thanks for the hoodie 🔥🔥🔥 Honestly, this might be one of my favorite hauls I’ve gotten in a minute. The Murd333r FM sweats are so hard, the jacket is crazy, and the Lost Intricacy pieces are clean as hell too. Everything just fits together really well. The shipping came through at the perfect time, I can’t wait to wear my new stuff. Max really killed it with these pieces 🔥 sent me the wrong size but still got here quickly. he acknowledged the issue and made it right.