レビュー (231)Maya has the most amazing curations and is so sweet and fun to watch <3You’re so sweet, thank you! 🥹💖 So many grails I’m glad I got the snag these amazing camis! My favorite purchase on the app 😍💗 Insane fairy top thank you!!! In love😍😍 can’t wait for her next show super happy with my order! the seller was very sweet and shipped my order super fast, made it here in WONDERFUL condition and i LOVVVEEEE THE ITEMSSSS thank you so much <333 super sweet seller and item cam packaged well and no flaws, ty!!! I love everything so much thank you! My first purchase from whatnot and it was a great experience! Both tops look so much better in person when I received it and are in amazing condition 💕 thanks Maya for sending them across the world safely ✨Congratulations on your first purchase! Thank you queen for coming to my show all the way from across the world, ENJOY!!!🥹💖 Very nice seller and I love my tops tysm😊💕 So gorgeous!!! Thank you again! Love !! Thank you so much
Amazing condition authentic belly dance top, fully beaded!! True to description and size! Fast shipping✨ Loved this top so much! Was worth every penny and will definitely become a new grail in my closet! 🤍 So in love with my new top 😍 thank you for the fast shipping 🫶 Such cute stuff. Perfect condition. Thank you girl! 10/10! Such amazing pieces💕