レビュー (16)I didn’t receive my give away. And they said they wanted to give me stickers instead of the item listed. I won the givy but never received it.I most certainly did send you an Amazon Gift Card. I have proof of it on my shipments. The chat was saying I sent could just send you stickers since you are a givvy goblin and did not
Purchase anything. I said to you specifically that I would send you a giftcard which I did. Please before you just go out and spread all this misinformation check out the video and the tracking information, both of which win this case show you to be completely wrong. No apology - Just Facts. Melanie has such an extraordinary eye for luxury and timeless pieces. Her collection reminds me of a museum curator carefully selecting pieces for their beauty, craftsmanship, and history. I was so fortunate to purchase one of her pieces, and it’s even more beautiful in person. Thank you, Melanie, for sharing a piece of your beautiful collection! ❤️Robin, thank you for this lovely review. I’m so glad you are happy with your purchase. I hope to see you back often 💜 Slight vintage smell I was not prepared for but overall good bag and I appreciate the extra gift. Thank you for sending this review. As I new seller it provides me
Feedback to learn from. I do make every effort to neutralize any odors, particularly those that vintage bags are prone to have. My apologies and I’m glad you liked the bag. Enjoy! Love mazachi and her daughter. They have amazing inventory and awesome deals 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you for your support @toppluxe! My first “real show” is Monday. Hope to see you there.! thank you for the givvyy🫶🏻🫶🏻 we love it Thank you so much for givvy wallet! My wife loved it. Great show! Wishing you the best!So happy to hear that Conrade! Amazing seller great deals looking forward to your next show Thank You Lisa !!! Hope to see you soon! Everything was perfect! I also received the sweetest note with my purchase❤️
Aweeeee Iesha! Totally written with gratitude💕 Thank you the nice givvie!! Great first show!enjoyed!Linda, tysm! Keep coming back! Enjoy your $50 Amazon Gift card! 💜 What a great new seller! She has endless great items, is honest and cares about each and every purchase! If you haven’t checked her out, you definitely need to! Thank you so much for my order 💕Thank You for supporting me in my first show ever and for the kind review as well 💜lysm