レビュー (2,951)Def will buy from you again Second purchase from MegaBroz and definitely not my last! First off, I appreciate the candy in the package, even though my kids got to it before I could!
His streams are entertaining and he always has HEAT. What I really respect is that the shoes arrive exactly how he shows them on stream. No surprises when you open the box, and that means a lot when buying sneakers online.
He’s definitely earned a continued customer with me. And for my fellow big-foot guys wearing a 13/14, he keeps our sizes in rotation too! Appreciate you, MegaBroz. I’ll definitely be back! 🫡 First time purchaser but my daughter loves her pink bape beach ball and shoes. So I’ll be back around fasho ty. 🦾 Fast 💨 delivery 🚚 the shoes are fire 🔥 and will keep buying shoe from my brother. Buy with confidence chat. Thanks for the gift my brother. Jordan 4 wet cement clean pair! Fast shipping and quality is as shown. Thank you for your hard work and efforts. Great seller. will buy again.thanks 🤝🙌 great seller highly recommend Great seller ⭐️ & Super fast shipping 🔥🔥🔥🔥 My guy! Thank you so much for the sock bundle givvy! I truly appreciate you! Great streamer to watch and clean Jordan’s for a great price banger pair thank you my brother I’ve never had a better experience then this one. Fast delivery and great shoes. I appreciate everything and look forward to purchasing more in the future. Thanks bro beautiful pair and always running heat 🤙🏿🤙🏿💯💯💪🏿💪🏿 One of the best sneaker streamer for the best deals you can find. I appreciate the fast shipping and the socks and shirt u threw in. Thank you A pleasure doing business with fair shipping reliable honest person thank you again one of the best streamers on this app & fast shipping Shoes was exactly as it shown! Shoe didn’t have insoles but he definitely hooked it up with one . Can’t complain about a used pair at a good price Thanks for the Shaq jersey Givey you da best Mega