レビュー (460)Perfect condition and timing! Thanks. Super sweet kind seller🩷 with amazing finds Love everything, thanks!! Very quick shipping and well packaged! Great condition plushies and super affordable!! Will definitely be a returning customer :) So cute and great condition! I’m obsessed!! Thank you so much!! Amazing seller can’t wait to shop again! I loved my order thank you! Very sweet kind amazing seller! Has the most amazing items! Shipping was so fast and not only did I love everything but the packaging was the cutest ever!!!! Thank you!
Highly recommend this shop 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🤩 Love my stuff thank you so much 🩷 Everything was perfect and so cute! shipping was fast as well! Cutest Panda Express panda beanie bear🤗🤗 Perfect condition and quick shipping :) Such a sweet person. Great deals for sure and took the time to show me everything and such patience. Thank you ☺️ The dolls are exactly what my daughter wanted. Thank you!!! Great seller with nice items. We will definitely be a return customer. thank you. everything is great enjoyed shopping with you. highly recommend