レビュー (563)Great shows. Excited to hand a signed land card from ya! Love Memaw! Come in and check out the cardboard and jewelry. Stay for the toilet plunger!I really ty and Luv you & Mrs Grundor Thank you Memaw! Appreciate you! The land was amazing, and I LOVE having a card signed. Memawree is the best 🥰🖤🖤 thank you so much memaw cards arrived super quick and safe I hope you have a very fast recovery <3 Always a great time in here! Thanks for the great deal memaw! ♥️ Great shows always a blast. Love Memaws shows. Thank you for the awesome cards and signature! love the bracelet!!! everything was in great condition 😀 2 thumbs up 👍👍!! I am so happy. Thank you so much! thank you so much it is so pretty otter amazing seller and a staple in the magic community. a great dealing 10s memaw!! Cards are always in great condition, and super entertaining show! Thank you Memawree! Hopefully you recover quickly! I had a great time and won cool stuff! I would rate you 100/100 if I could 🌟 Memaw is the best thank you so much for my amazing planeswalker 💜💜🐐🐐🐐Ty so very much God Bless you 🙏 Great stream, as usual!! Memaw is the best!! 🩷🩷Ty so very much God Bless you 🙏 came perfectly as usual 😍Ty so very much God Bless you 🙏 Great seller and awesome cards! Thanks!Ty so very much God Bless you 🙏 Memaw you’re the best!Ty so very much God Bless you 🙏