レビュー (163)Thanks for the twosies Mimi! 💖 Mimi is so sweet and I love that’s she’s always “asking for a friend” 🥰 thank you Mimi Thank you for everything!!! Great nail sets as always. Thank you!!! I'm glad I stopped in your show. I have never used this type of nail polish. I will return to buy again. Thank you❣️🥰🫶 Live you, Mimi. Everything is perfect and you are amazing! perfect set, per usual. fast shopping. I appreciate you mimi! Nice selection of color street nail strip designs. Quick shipping. Ty. Thank you so very much for the amazing nail sets!! if you haven't yet, definitely stop in and check out ine if her shows! Nice variety and good prices Such a pleasure to do business with! The item was exactly as described, arrived quickly, and the seller went out of their way to provide exceptional service. Honest, thoughtful, and truly committed to their buyers! I couldn’t be happier with my purchase! The product arrived quickly and was exactly as described, and the seller provided exceptional service throughout the entire process. A trustworthy seller who genuinely cares about their buyers! Thank you Mimi for all the great sets to add to my ever growing collection! Amazing seller! Fast shipping, beautiful packaging, and incredible quality. Highly recommend! Ty 🙏💯🙏 Receive the items quickly and just as expected. Pleased with my purchase. Love all the nail strips very nice lot of beautiful options loved my nails. thank you Love love love my package as always thank you Mimi 💜 Thank you, i love my stuff! 🫶🏼 Amazing 💅deals! Thank you so much for the givvy upgrade! So sweet of you Mimi ❣️