レビュー (106)perfect, thank you so much! love my Lil gingerbread guy Unfortunately one of my silver coins came damaged but it wasn’t their fault! Everything was packaged really well for shipping so it must have gotten damaged from rough handling by the carrier. They were very quick to respond to me and provide support regarding the issue. I really appreciate the care given and am still very happy with my purchases! I enjoyed the show and would definitely purchase again. Thank you x could not be happier. excellent seller Metal Chef is amazing ! top seller on here great deals fast shipping and really fun shows. Amazing streams! One of the best in Canada hands down 🔥🔥🔥 Metals Chef is a real one. Great show, well packaged, fast shipping. All excellent. Rare pieces too! Buy with absolute confidence. best poffin!! tysm chef😊🫡 great host and entertaining stream. Everyone loved the baby Jesus! Thank you 😊 Lightening fast shipping..God Blessss 🙏 had a great time on your game. thx again 😊🙏fast shipping and great seller great seller. fast shipping and great prices 👌 Amazing seller, amazing packaging. all around a great seller. Thanks again Fast delivery, all items protected well. great seller. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I thank you very much Great seller, honest, fast shipping. Thank you amazing show!!! I might not have won on the wheel but I won a giveaway and it was a super fun game. Realest and best streamer on whatnot hands down 🔥💯