レビュー (851)He’s right on top of shipping and always has great stuff Beautiful and unusual inkwell to add to my collection. It is heavy glass and it’s design is unlike any of the others I have now. Fantastic piece and great curated selection to bid for. Love the show format, especially at the middle of the night hours I wake up and hilarious first-time-buyer experience. l love the figures. Securely packaged. Thank you! Thank you so much!!! Everything arrived in perfect condition and quick shipping! Love the little skeleton keys! Another fun show! Great and unique item! Great seller! Always a variety of goods and fun shows! Absolutely one of my favorite sellers. If I see him live I never hesitate to check out what he’s got going on. And 9/10 times I buy something even if I wasn’t planning on it! Recommend him and his wife 100%. You won’t regret ordering from them! Great seller! Fast shipping, great packaging, fun shows. Thanks Phenomenal seller. Every time I go to say hi, I end up buying something every time! He’s a great guy! His wife is just as sweet! If you haven’t ordered from either of them you absolutely should! Always good stuff. Kinda cool guy. one of the coolest little tiny hammers I have ever seen. it's awesome ! As described. Well packaged. Items always exactly as described. Great packaging and fast shipping! Shows are always fun to watch. Awesome Seller ❤️😊❤️😊😊🥰✌️