レビュー (281)Everything is perfect as always! Love the Michigan Keychains 💙💙💙 thank you 😘 Love my dolls kill and free people blouse! Arrived quickly and good condition! Can’t wait to shop with you again! 🖤☮️🫶 such a sweet person 💕 I enjoy watching your shows thank you for the beautiful clothes if I could buy it all I would lol love everything you have 😀 Free gifts are great, but 3 little stickers, one saying Welcome Spring when Fall is approaching? You can do better I would think Love everything! thank you so much! 💕 The joy that this package brought me cannot be measured. I ripped it open so fast I probably scared my dogs. Everything is perfect and as described. I’m so happy! Thank you!!!! Wow I love this tee so much, thank you!! Amazing little extras in the package too. 🩷 Absolutely love my Johnny Was blouse! Love this Skirt. I cant wait to wear it. Absolutely gorgeous items and such a lovely seller! She’s completely genuine and cares about her buyers! Such a breath of fresh air! Excellent purchase thank you so much. I love it. Gorgeous purchase at reasonable prices! I love my purchase!🫶🏼🌸🦋Tysm! Great find! Thank you! ☺️ Thank you and love your shows. I received a package of 3 items from seller today. I opened the package and immediately started wheezing and having an allergy attack. I am highly allergic to fragrances and all items were saturated in a STRONG perfume/fragrance smell of some sort. The smell was truly overwhelming. I messaged the seller because I could launder 1 item I had planned to keep, but planned to resell the other 2 and could not sell them in good conscience with that smell. She refused to take items back because I didn’t “ask about smell.” It is a seller’s duty to disclose any odor. Seller told me she “hopes I find something that works for me” and then blocked me. I have appealed to what not and it is in process. Very surprising and unprofessional behavior. I urge you to bring odor up before purchasing, because she will not disclose this issue and will block you if you message her about your order. Micki always has the best clothes! Thank you so much! 🫶🏼 Thank you for the stickers!