レビュー (928)Great condition fast shipping I just don’t like the pricing stickers hard to take off need to use goo gone great pick up and as always a satisfied customer I’m definitely going to buy more and I’ll will buy your Nikes lol Thank so much! Great price and great condition!! excellent seller will definitely buy again. fast shipping and item was packaged safely with no issues Great deals fast shipping thanks Very clean. Well packed. Plays awesome. Thank you. As described in very good condition, thank you bro👍🏾 Great seller and great shipping 🙂🦭 Awsome! thank you so much! Everything came as shown! Well packaged! Thank you! fast shipping excellent seller 5 stars for sure. The games I bought came in awesome condition and seller worked a deal with me would shop here again!! idk whats broken about it since i dont have a battery or a charger. but hey it looks nice Item was exactly what it was advertised as. Very quick turn around on shipping! Will definitely be hovering my business in the future !!
Item as described. Thank you I give the seller a really hard time because I made a mistake on my address but he’s was nice and was willing to work whit me Thanks again for my Joy-Con redemption 😂 appreciate it! Package came in perfect condition. Was a joy to do business with. Will shop again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Absolutely top-notch service. The video games were in excellent condition, better than expected, and priced at awesome deals. Packaging was solid, shipping was fast, and communication was great. A+ seller for any gamer or collector. item well package, fast shipping very happy with purchase. Will buy from again A++ As described and well packaged, thanks!!!