レビュー (1,759)Great seller dope cards! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Simply Perfect! Great streamer must follow and bookmark!!
My favorite seller on Whatnot, deepest collection ever! Always a pleasure to do business with Mike. Awesome and excellent from start to finish Honest seller, Great Vibes, Perfect Shipping! Must tune in and watch Thank you Mr Mike! Thank you for the great cards and giveaway Mike! I got great deals on quality cards as usual from Mike's stream. All cards were sent quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you! Great streamer, Awesome Selection, Safe and Secure Packaging, I don’t think I’ve ever seen more Secure Packaging, AAA+, Highly Recommended, Thanks for the Bundle Mike!! I shall be a return Customer! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥thanks again appreciate you guys Great packaging cards came with no bends
Awesome stream, he’s got it all. Will absolutely be back. Great seller, great deals! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome stream, thank you for the great deals on slabs and the national treasures card. Shipping was fast as usual! Completely happy with everything! Impressive inventory in the shop of this seller. Best streamer on the app! Cards were sent quickly and safe. Thank you Mike! Can’t wait for the next show 🙏 Great product and great shipping!