レビュー (854)wonderful seller packed really well and washed it and it looks brand new love my item fast shipping Everything was perfect! Thank you!! I absolutely love you shows. Moo Moos for the win. I cannot wait to add false teeth to the frog. He will look fabulous. Everything arrived safely. Well wrapped and packaged though box had some shipping damage. Thank you so much loved it all Wonderful as always ❤️🥰 Thank you so much 😊 I love it! It’s perfect!!! 🤍 Great show…sweet host…Good shipping! Thank u. Made it !! Love love❤️❤️🥰🥰 Thank you so much 😊 Fun show, great products, thank u Thank you so much for everything! I am very happy with my purchases! Thank you for the extra care in packaging! I will be a return customer for sure! So cute!!! Arrived in prefect condition Beautiful robe I just love it. Arrived in perfect condition Absolutely love my purple bowls. Fast shipping and extremely well packed with care!! Thanks again. 🙂💜💜 Precious embroidered vintage doily! Exactly as described! Sweet seller! Very happy with my nightgown ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ BUYER BEWARE: MILLERTIMEANTIQUES IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR WALLET 😂💸
My Daily Bread pewter tray was perfect, shipped FAST, and packaged with so much care! But honestly, Rita’s sweet personality and fun shows are what will have you saying, “I’ll just watch”… and somehow buying 7 things. 😂😂
10/10 recommend—hiding your card first! ❤️ Thank you so very much! Looking forward to getting my other moo moos later in the week💗💗💗 Absolutely love all my nightgowns, I’ll be sleeping in comfort now. Fast shipping also. I’ll be back for more! 💕💕 Came securely packaged and as expected- thank you!
Awesome salt and pepper shakers