レビュー (51)An absolutely wonderful seller. She has such a kind heart and gentle soul (great clothes too!). Thank you so much! You are the sweetest ❤️❤️❤️!!!! Thanks for the wonderful items. Wonderful person and seller ❤️ Highly recommend!!!! Congrats on 1K 🙌A true blessing to be in her shows! Amazing packaging! Great pieces and even greater convo!💕TYSM for all you do Mimi! 🫶 What a beautiful person Mimi is! I smiled with joy throughout her show. She has beautiful items. Fast shipping. You won’t regret shopping here! She really takes the time to get to know you and pour out love into you! ❤️Thank you for your kind review. That really means a lot to me. I care for people and as long as they know that they are cared for by me, my heart is full. thanks mimi, everything is beautiful 😍 Great new seller on Whatnot! Highly recommend coming a paying her a visit! She is the sweetest ever! Stumbled into her randomly one day and the friendship recieved from this is more than I can ask for! Thank you Mimi!
Highly recommend everyone coming in and hanging out with her! 💙💙Thank you so much for your kind review! I love it when you hang out in the show because you bring so much joy wherever you are at! I’m thankful for our new friendship! Everything was perfectly packaged. Shipping was quick. I loved all of my things and my giveaways! Mimi is such an incredible and sweet woman. I recommend purchasing from her 100%. I’m always in love with all the items I buy! Great condition for a great price!! And thank you so much for the sweet extras! You are the best! I love everything! Mimi is the absolute best. She has something for everyone and goes out of her way to find things you like or are searching for. Her items are amazing but I love hanging out with her during her shows. Thank you for all you do, Mimi. Much love xx 💜 Fast shipping. Nice items packaged with care and always a personalized note. Host is amazing! ❤️ Love my top and Jacket. But the lingerie ran super small. I purchased a medium in purple and white and they fit like xtra small. Great quality pieces at a great price! Love this seller! Highly recommend 💕 Fast shipping, great quality and affordable price! Awesome beautiful items❣️Couldn’t be better quality or looks❣️I think I will only buying from her! Beautiful,sweet , caring person! God has blessed me to be able to meet her ❣️❣️ Amazing seller! Top notch finds! Best of all Pam is darling! I love her and her shows so much. My items have come perfectly packaged. Will come back again and again! Thank you, Regan! Your show is awesome, as well! You have some amazing things. I appreciate you and your support so much and I’m glad that we were introduced to each other’s shows! more than that, I’m glad to have gotten acquainted with you on here because we will be lifelong friends, I am sure. Love my bodysuit and my bookmark absolutely awesome seller! Very thoughtful and outgoing and will pay attention to requests. Great items. Mimi is so nice and cares about her customers. Will definitely shop with her again. 🙂 Mimi is the best! One of the most thoughtful sellers on What Not! So kind, considerate, bold in her faith and an overall amazing person! Everything she sells is carefully thought out and amazing quality! Will definitely buy from Mimi again! Received the sweetest note with my package and I love my items! Tysm for everything beautiful! Was so happy to find you 💕💕 May God continue to bless your endeavors 🙏🙏 super lovely 💕🙏🏻God bless u mimi🙏🏻Thank you. YOU are super lovely, sweet, helpful, kind, and giving. So is your daughter, Gaby! I’m so happy we met on here and have become besties! everything super super beautiful, the package stunning, we loved everything, mimi is super nice, friendly, sweet and lovely, we love her and we recommended her 10000000000%I love you, too, and appreciate all of your help! I’m so glad we met and became friends!!! What an extraordinary lady Mimi is, she is an excellent seller, who treats you as her own friend. She is a beautiful lady, kind hearted, and an awesome person in general. I simply love her. I recommend her 100%. I just happened upon this shop and met this lovely lady, I have ordered a couple times and the items were even more beautiful than I expected, the last time I won her buyers giveaways an iPad!!!! I'm looking forward to her next show, she ships quickly and her packing is beautiful ❤️Thank you so much. I’m happy you won the iPad! I appreciate you so very much! I’m happy we are friends and hope to meet in person soon! super cute, I loved it, and Mimi is a very very lovely lady💕🙏🏻