レビュー (175)Tysm for my minis. They are perfect! Very cute minis. Everything came carefully packed. Thank you. We appreciate your support! ❤️ Great vintage minis and unique handmade miniaturesThank you for your support! I love these two minis! I got on your show just as you were finishing so I will be back! Thank you! Always a fun show! Love everything I got. Packaged well with quick shipping. Thank you! 🖤💛 Love my items! Waiting on our next lunch date. Thank you for my goodies! Love everything I got! I always have fun in your shows! Thank you both so much. 💛We appreciate you soooo much!! Love these sellers! Great items at great prices! Sweet ladies! Great packaging 📦 & I love my new minis. Thanks!We appreciate your support ❤️ Absolutely the best! The show is always entertaining too! Amazing seller! My items arrived quickly and were packed w/care. Customer service is spot on. She is friendly and caring. She even included freebies in my package. I am so happy w/my minis and the way she conducts her business. Thank you!We appreciate you so much! ❤️ My FAVORITE mini sellers ever!!! thank you! the hand sewn pendants are so pretty!!! They have such a great selection of minis and a lot of them are vintage and I love that..,Thank you for your support ❤️ These girls are so talented! Not only do they have amazing minis to sell, they make their own mini box worlds! I'm obsessed with them! I can't stop looking at them🩷🩷We love you Erica! Thanks for the support! thank you 😊 Thank you for your support! These girls are amazing! They are funny to watch and they really have some great handmade minis, vintage minis and newer ones as well! Love my purchases. Thank you Table likes were brokenHey! We’re so sorry to hear this happened. Unfortunately, once a package leaves our hands, damage can sometimes occur during USPS transit despite our careful packaging. We wish you had reached out to us first, as we would have gladly helped you file a claim or provided a refund. Customer satisfaction is important to us, and we’re always happy to help if given the opportunity.
The jewelry travel case was very dirty and a leg missing that I wasn't told about. Hey! We appreciate your feedback. This jewelry case was shown live and sold as-is at a clearance price, including its condition. We do not clean vintage items before shipping because many collectors prefer original patina and finish, and cleaning can sometimes reduce their value or discolor the items. We wish you had reached out to us before leaving a review so we could have discussed your concerns and provided the necessary customer support. I do apologize for not mentioning the leg, that was my fault. Thank you for coming into our show!