レビュー (187)packaged well, items as described, very fast delivery. Love watching her shows, will buy again. x Amazing service and care. Thank you so much! Can’t wait to get more! Thank you my daughter is currently obsessed with the twirlywoos! Shes loving her collection so far Thank you so much it is perfect! I always wanted a skydancer as a kid. Decades later, I finally got one (with my adult money lol) and it is beautiful. Minitree, you have healed my inner child! 🥹💕 Thank you so much. My baby LOVES it too. You are an awesome seller and I appreciate the love and care you put into your nostalgic goods🥰 Came quickly and is as seen on the live Super fast postage! Very happy to add her to the collection thank j you Fast delivery and all items arrived as described🥰 Thank you very happy with my purchases 🙂 Some great little pieces
Thank u 🙏 Very happy with my purchase Great communication, speedy postage, products exactly as described. Thank you so much! 😊 A++++ great seller, quick postage. Such an adorable wind up jack in the box toy Arrived super quickly & all in amazing condition! Thank you 🩷 I’m very happy with my products as is my granddaughter, thanks, louise6664 Love my items and for great prices Looooove my items thank you Happy to add sully to our collection thank you