レビュー (54)Came super fast and in excellent condition. Thank you so much!!☺️☺️ Super fast shipping and the seller was so sweet on their live! Would buy from them again! Very nice seller and very cute bunnies I am obsessed!! Thank you so so much. Both very clean and very cute ☺️ I am obsessed with him!!!! Thank you for my new beautiful babies! Love our jellies! Thank you so much! Just as described! Quick shipping! Thank you! Thank you so much for my Calli bunny! She is perfect! Great sellers Thank you so much. The bashful bat is perfect. Super cute, and very fast shipping, thank you!❤️ So cute and in great condition I got a great jellycat in wonderful condition! I am very satisfied. He’s perfect!!! So excited to finally have him he was on my DISO for sooooo looooong ! Thank you! 💕 Adorable plushies!!!!! Very good quality and arrived as expected! Great seller! Would definitely buy from again :) I love my jellycat. So cute Such quick shipping. Thank you so much! Awesome plush! Better in person and it arrived super fast. Highly recommend this seller. Thank you. Wonderful quality plush, came ahead of schedule and well packaged. Yes, I love my plush. Thank you.