レビュー (96)front is all stained and both cuffs. never disclosed. treated myself the same day I recieved it before I said anything in hopes to get it all out. nope. nothing came out. about to ask for full refund and shipping. seller can have it back. Love my shirts! Thank you! Love them!!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Amazing!!! Love them!!!! 🩵🩵🩵🩵 shirt was in excellent condition was very happy Love my shirts!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 thank you for great deals!!! Fast shipping!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 star seller!!!! 🌺🌸🌺 Great shirt and I love the bling. My clothes were clean and smelled nice. Thank you always get my things on time and very satisfied with all purchases. great seller.very sweet lady.🥰 🫶🏻🫶🏻 absolutely love my tank top. thank you so much! Even better in person ty !! 🩷🩷🖤🩷 Each item came exactly as described!! These are super cute and blingy! Absolutely Gorgeous item. Thank you. Highly recommended seller 🩷 Great seller. Love my clothes and seller stands behind her items.🥰 Love my stuff. Thank you dear 😊 Great items!!! Thank you!! The packaging was so cute , loved sveythinggg !! 🩷🖤 ty 🥰 clothes were in great shape 😁