レビュー (45)Thank you for the beautiful hat and the Chanel Givvy !!! Really appreciate it❤️❤️Love your live streams and all my amazing purchases from you Daphne ❤️❤️ I'm completely obsessed with my blazer set! Quick shipping and fantastic packaging! Thank you so much. 🛍😇🙏✨️💖Yayyy! Please share pictures when you wear it! 🤩 Absolutely stunning sunglasses — perfect color and shape. Appreciate the careful packaging and prompt shipping. Thanks so much!This makes me so happy!
Thank you for your trust 🩷
Obsessed with this set and this seller!!! Could not be more happy with my purchase 💙💙💙 love her What a beautiful generation love find ❤️❤️ Thank you 😍😍 Love this dress so much ❤️ Thank you Daphne I love all my finds and so glad to find your stream ‼️🥰Yayyy! Thank you always for your support all love for style! Daphne, you are so kind and sweet . The gift is amazing and I can’t wait to shop once I get comfortable with sleeveless. The collection is so vacay worthy . Love Love Love all the dresses and Thank you for the amazing givvy’s friend and the fast shipping ❤️❤️
I absolutely adore my two shirts !!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Rock them as amazing as you are! 🩷 Love ❤️ My Hair Ties ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Beautiful dresses and Thank you for the hair band 😻😻fast shipping and very careful packaging !! Really appreciate it ‼️‼️ Love the silk dres and the beautiful yellow hair clip givvy !! Much appreciated 🥰🥰‼️ Always a joy to hang with Daphne! She is one of the best kept secrets! Fun, stylish, and so genuine ! She will find the perfect piece for you! Love all my Zenana crop tanks! 🩷🩷🩷 love love love all my items from this shop! everything is well packaged and in beautiful condition, even better in person. I highly recommend the shop to anyone seeking high end and excellent prices.
The cutest Johnny Was Dress!! Didn’t realize there was a gorgeous butterfly in the middle !! Love so much ! And Thx for the givvy ❤️❤️‼️‼️This makes me so happy 😊❤️ I am beyond pleased with the items I received from MissDaphne. Everything is beautiful and as expected . I love her shop and she is an amazing host. I am soooo happy we cross each other’s path. She has a repeat buyer here 🤗 Thank you for all your amazing pieces 🫶🫶🫶
So beautiful! Thank you so much ❤️ Love the Farm Rio Blouse and the awesome hair tie givvy and lip mask !! Thanks so much and for the careful packaging as well ‼️❤️❤️ I’m wearing my Bing sweatshirt as I review!! Love the feel and the message! What a great find! Daphne is one of the most positive sellers to hang with. Def must bookmark and attend bc you will always have a smile and some great pieces to take away! 💕👏💕 My mom will love this retrofete!! And so thoughtful to include a snoopy and Woodstock dog toy! She is the type of seller that gets to know you and sends an extra something just for you! Truly one of my favorite sellers on WN! Such pretty pieces and love how she can add styling tips to her items 💕 as a new seller, she is fun, kind and moves fast! What a treat to buy and the honor to mod too! You must check her out!! Everything is absolutely stunning!? 🤩 perfect condition as described, shipped immediately!! Thank you doll for amazing pieces, an amazing fun show and such great pricing!! I’m your new favorite buyer ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Super cute Monstera sweater and pant set !! Great quality !! Thx ‼️‼️‼️😍