レビュー (3,095)thank you so much, love your show. packages always arrive safe and fast. love everything 😍 thank you I absolutely love it!! thank you!!! Best givvy I’ve received TYSM Missy has the best clays on the app , she packs to perfection and I’ve never gotten a damaged clay ! The quality is the best I’ve seen! Love everything, thank you so much! 🫶🏼 Thank you for all the clays I purchased, great packaging as well. 🫶🫶 Lovely handmade clays!! Great selection. Everything packaged nicely. Will definitely be back shopping here for clay again! Thanks from the amazing clay givvy also ❤️ I love my clays made it safe and sound, mailman must have not been very kind to box but the clays are fine 🥰🤗thank you Loooove the quality and details of these clays!!! And they’re so carefully wrapped, always arrive safe thank you recieved safely 😊 Everything arrived in great condition nothing broken packaged very well thank you again love everything all arrived safe thank you 🥰 Love the clays, they are beautiful. Thank you so much! Wonderful as always!! Thanks Missy! ❤️ Thank you for the givvy ! ☺️ Packed perfectly arrived quickly. Best place to get clays! First order and I will 100% be back. Everything is gorgeous and packaged so safely thank you.