レビュー (1,434)In love with it all!! Thank youu 🫶🏼 Everything was exactly how described, all fit perfect! I’m obsessed with the denim flowy skirt! Thank you :) Thank you so much for the great deals!! got my lace blouse it's really cute thank you Thank you so much for my clothes. I love them. Love Molly’s shows. Great finds. Will be back I love buying from this seller great. Jewelry and fast shipping, we are all like family.. Adam and the girls are so special, straight up front best price and very top of the line on everything they sell, in the market for a Rolex watch this is the place to be.. Thanks for the great bargains and support! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🫶🫶🫶Lots of love, Linda
Large hole in pants not called out. I reached out to the seller with no replies. As i said in my same day response to your message, I am so sorry I missed this hole and I did advise that you request a refund that I would absolutely accept right away. This was days ago and now you’re lying about my response? Molly packages make my entire month! if she did more shows id have to get a 4th job. her clothes are quality, beyond reasonably priced, and shes just the best person all around her shows are the best vibes! Love all my pieces! Thank you so much❤️ got my two shirts today and they were both exactly what I expected thank you so very much Thank you! ☺️ everything was absolutely wonderful Perfect and great finds as always!!!