レビュー (802)Beautiful things! Wonderful seller. I highly recommend! Beautiful things! Thank you! Amazing seller! It is always like Christmas when I get my items! Love this seller, I highly recommend! Love this seller, always has wonderful things to choose from! I highly recommend! Great jeans! Thank you. Highly recommend. Awesome seller! Beautiful clothing with a wide variety of styles. Highly recommend. Thank you, jeans are great!! Quality merch and fast shipping!! Thank you, love the waist band on those Halara’s! Love her shows, and she is very helpful when you are on her shows. She tries her best and everything that she does. And she is awesome. such fast delivery. Thank you Loved my items and super easy pick up/purchase! Beautiful pieces, Thank you, I enjoy your shows. Super Cute! Can't wait to wear it!! Seller is fantastic! Wonderful experience shopping with this seller! Items arrived in excellent condition and the shipping was very fast! I definitely recommend buying from this seller. Very fast shipper. Great finds for us Mel. Thank you Always happy with my experience with Melissa!!!! Right on the measurements- thank you!😊 Thank you for the beautiful items! as always, everything is perfect. An awesome WhatNot seller!