レビュー (503)thank u sir card looks amazing, shipped fast and secure Great Cards for my PC! Packaging has to be the best so far. Shipping was
Incredibly quick. Thank you! I’ve been slowly collecting the Project cards & this is my 1st Kershaw! Great packaging & shipping was fast! Card came as pictured, on timeline Cool card, thanks for the deal. Great packaging, fast shipping… great card! Gorgeous card, shipped super securely. Great experience! Recommended seller! Cards look great! Thanks! Great seller. Would buy from them again
card was perfectly packed and fast shipping. Thank you Great packaging and fast shipping A+ 2nd card I’ve bought and I’m very pleased. The card was shipped fast and packaged well both times! I’m definitely buying again! Fast shipping, great packaging to prevent damage, and card was exactly as described. awesome card. packaged well, i appreciate it! Excellent seller. The item was shipped fast and packed well to ensure safe transport. Thank you. Card was pretty destroyed and in rough shape for the price. Outstanding. Wife is super happy with her start into the hobby. Thank you Such a fantastic seller! Card arrived very well packaged and in beautiful condition! Thank you! 🙏 Thank you so much for my first Mike Trout Slab!!! Great price, fast shipping and excellent packaging. Buying all my slabs off this guy 👌🏽 Thanks for the cards as always! 🫡 card clear ware, in the card not whiting around all sides and edges damaged pretty bad Sorry about miscommunication. I did have it posted as “card with whiting” and “would be tough grade”