レビュー (408)Thank you so much my dude! They all look awesome! Cards arrived safely 😎🇺🇸🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜 Cards arrived safely 😎🇺🇸🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜 Quality looked better on stream over shipped Cards arrived safely! Very happy 😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🦜🦜🦜 Cards arrived safely 😎🇺🇸🦜🦜 Poor quality proxy miscut, misaligned and poor print quality. Wish you would have DM me about this issue arrived quickly and good looking proxys Items arrived on time and in condition described. I'm extremely dissatisfied with this purchase I believe the seller should be removed from whatnot entirely. if you're going to put something up for auction especially proxies don't Make sure you're printing them off on good cardstock what arrived was so flimsy that it ripped trying to get out of sleeve I will never buy from here ever again I will warn people away from this seller this is essentially hot garbageI'm sorry wish you would've got with me first before you wrote this review great proxies at a good price! My Maha proxy is beautiful and arrived in great condition! Thank you! Cards arrived safely! Great stream!! Love the cards artwork!!😎🇺🇸🦜🦜 Thanks for the singles. Everything I ordered arrived in good condition and on time. 5/5 Thanks for the pickups! Everything I ordered arrived in good condition and on time. 5/5 Great purchase arrived when said Moonpie is one my favorite streamers! Great stream and great cards!! Thanks buddy 😁🐐 Always has good cards to pick up! Everything I ordered arrived in good condition and on time. 5/5