レビュー (131)The tag is beautiful! Thank you Everything is perfect! Make more!! So I can buy more! Good quality and arrived quickly Orders were received, tysm. You’re right the Mushie cards are so adorable 🥰. I really enjoyed your show and will definitely come back💕 Adorable tag! Thank you so much!
This order was like opening a present. Such great items for my junk journal! Thank you so much for special letter love my silkies ty Love the crinkle ribbons! so glad I caught your show whole driving and could swipe for them quickly! Didn't even know then how close you were to getting to 1,000!!! So incredibly thrilled for you! What a sweet note, too! Beautiful items! I'm absolutely delighted with my purchases and be back for more! Congrats!! Everything is perfect! I will shop here again! Such awesome little crafty goodies! Love the items. Fast shipping and great packaging Morgan, Thank you for all the BEAUTIFUL items! I love them!!❤️ Lora The kit is wonderful and will be fun to create with! Ribbon is great quality and will be awesome to create with. Fast shipping. Thank you ever so much. Everything is perfect! Will shop here again! Thank you for the AWESOME items! Lora❤️ Lovely as always!! Thank you 😊 Everything arrived in a timely manner and my order were awesome. FANTASTIC order! I loved it all! Thank you so much! Wow! That was a fast delivery! Loved my bag and ribbon and my map.. Thank you! Such a sweet seller and her crafted items are amazing! Absolutely stunning so gorgeous so creative. I love them so much.
Loved my order! Well made items, and will be fun to use!! Great seller! Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you.