レビュー (3)Awesome stream!! 😄Aww thanks for the support! , I’m glad you had a good time and I hope to see you again next stream !!!! 🫶🫶🫶 Great show and cards arrived safe and as described. love all the signed full art lands and of course a shiny dino!I’m so glad everything arrived safely and that you got the cool promo Dino ! , hopefully I can find some more awesome and shiny ✨ Dino’s for you and all the other fantastic folks who hang out with me ! , seriously though bookbuff I really appreciate the support and the kind words💛
I can’t wait to play some Saturday convoke against you and that new shiny Dino 🦕
As always a million thanks for the support 💛🫶 Awesome dude, great energy. everything shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition. don't miss your chance to catch a stream from this new up and comer!Aww thanks for the kind words my guy, you sir are also a phenomenal streamer who everyone who sees this should go follow btw ! , seriously though it was a blast and wouldn’t have been as amazing without you, star and all the other wonderful people who showed up 🫶💛
Much love and a special thanks for being my first ever review! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛