レビュー (60)I was going to use as a cutter quilt for sweatshirts, but it’s so adorable! High quality items! Will be watching this seller for more!
Everything was packaged securely and showed up exactly as pictured. I am so excited and have some many ideas for everything! 100/10 recommend this seller. Thank you so much for the feedback! Absolutely love my ceramic goose, and this seller! Cant wait to shop with her again. 10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for this amazing lady! Loved everything in my box. Thank you for the note and stickers too!Thank you for the feedback, Kathleen! Beautiful! Thanks Thank you for the feedback! Beautiful quilt !!! Thank you so much , what a great price for a beautiful quilt !!!Thank you for the feedback! Beautiful piece. Quick and secure shipping. A+ seller Thank you for the feedback! Thank you! You’re so welcome, thank you! Great packaging, fast shipping and so nice!Thanks for the feedback, Abby! Absolutely love this! Will be purchasing from you again. So glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback! Love all my goodies! Thank you for my scripture bracelet!! ❤️You are so welcome! Thank you for the feedback! 💕 I bought a sweatshirt and 2 tshirts from her and they are absolutely beautiful!!! Even better in person. I absolutely love them and will definitely purchase from her again!! Amazing work at such a great price. I also got a few goose chapstick holders and an id tag giveaway which are so adorable too! Thank you so much 😊 Thank you so much for the feedback, Rachel! Enjoy 😊 They are so cute and great quality
Thank you for the feedback! Great sellers! Love my items!! Thank you for the feedback! Love my sweatshirt. So glad you love it! Thank you! Such a sweet seller! Her items are amazing!!❤️Thank you so much for the kind words! Absolutely love this shirt! It’s even better in person. The hand-sewn tulip detail is beautiful and gives it such a unique vintage feel. Great seller, carefully packaged, and I’m very happy with my purchase!So glad that you love it! Thank you so much! Brandi’s creations are even more beautiful in person! Fast shipping and packaged with care!!10/10 recommend!! Thank you so much!! ❤️ Nice ID holder and chapstick holder. I will be using them for sure! Good luck with your shows on Whatnot! Thank you!Thank you so much Shelly! Great little shop! I love the items I got. They are top notch, great quality! A++