レビュー (306)Great show. Great packaging. Fun show thanks for the amazing deal and amazing stuff 😊 🙏 My fault for not reading it was just case. But I’ll find the game loose now lol
perfect stuff thank you ❤️ Great quality & fast shipping Dudes always Killing it!! He’s definitely a Homie!! I try an buy from him every time I see his show!! Packed very well. Resistance 2 is actually resistance 1. Product came just as described and in a quick manner as well. Cleaned it up, and it worked just as new. Thank you this product, I am very happy! Fast shipping. Had that I’ve been searching for. Great games. Quick shipper. Good communication. Would buy from again! :) Controller works great. Fast shipping. Thanks! outstanding packaging and great games. Mr code even threw in an extra game which I'm very appreciative to add to my collection thank you very much and I highly recommend this seller Great live shows and awesome gaming stuff! Highly recommend for Nintendo stuff on a good deal! No big deal but the charger was not included in the box An unbelievably cool product. Very good seller with unique inventory! As described, great seller as always! Wrapped up perfectly, all of the games were in amazing condition!! Also arrived very quickly! quick shipment. thanks for the item. Arrived fast and in very good condition will buy from again!! Great seller with a lot of games to choose from at a good price. Thank you for these three wonderful games!!!!