レビュー (576)Great guy, love the shows. Old school 🔥 Amazing packaging and just as expected fast shipping as well
Excellent packaging and on time!! 🔥 I received the three Hot Wheels vehicles that I purchased off your show, and I'm very happy. I bought two Classics Series 1 #11/25 1940's Woody, and a Corvette Stingray #17/25. As well as a Main Line 2010 New Models '71 Maverick Grabber. I am excited to be adding these to my collection. Thank you. Thank you for the good deals.Good seller awesome guy it was my 1st purchase from this seller cool guy great items fast shipping i will definitely definitely buy from him again thanks Couple of cars i needed i guess haha . All good Great shows,but I missed you this morning. perfect wrapped excellent arrived on time got wat i ordered good service !!! excellent seller excellent service really enjoyed the show, got some really good cars, items were shipped quickly, I recommend this seller Great deals very well packaged thank you always get what I expected and then some Great seller fast shipping The cars look great like always
Ty