レビュー (331)Great show as always, thank you for my order🫶🏻 excellent seller thanks 😊 excellent seller thanks 😊 as described, fast postage, great hosts..like the speedy auctions!🥰 Thankyou nice products apart from couldn't get sticker off properly Thankyou great sellers and fast shipping x Another great purchase from another great show ❤️ Love these guys, always enjoy their shows, always delighted with the purchases ❤️ very well packaged 📦 thank u. great seller fast delivery First live I joined and I loved it instantly. Order came really quick and they gave me a bunch of different items in the bundle box I bought. I love every single item including the packaging!!💕
So nice good shiping and came in good packaging and came on time
amazing product - absolute bargain Great show as always, thank you for my purchases and face masks. Always worth the watch and guaranteed a bargain. Highly recommend 🫶🏻 Beautiful bundle thank you well packed and fast delivery. thank you for my items Great show and bargains 🫶🏻 Packed full of bargains as always, thank you 🥰 Great show as always, thank you for my bargains♥️