レビュー (934)Great host and fast shipping “CRAZY DEALS!” FUN & ENTERTAINING!” “AMAZING STUFF!” “THE COOLEST HOST!” I strongly recommend you bookmark all future streams including the ones he hasn’t posted yet! Great Job! 🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱🎱👍😎❤️ Great family, great man, great wife 🔥 💜 Awesome seller, great deals wonderful people. Great free givvy, loved the show too great wins, fast shipping! thank you. By far the best deals on the app! Fabulous Hosts! Cool stuff! Fast and secure shipping! AWESOME JOB! Thanks! 👍😎❤️ thanks for no giveaway lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Was not in package,, but all cool on my end.Sorry about that I’ll send you another asap. My favorite streamer by far! “FUN & ENTERTAINING!” “UNBELIEVABLE VALUES!” The coolest host on the APP! Fast and secure shipping! Love it! 👍😎❤️ I came, I saw, I swiped. Always a good time in a mrblackball show! Thanks for the giveaway. It was awesome. “FUN & ENTERTAINING!” “FABULOUS HOST” “GREAT VALUES!” “FANTASTIC & UNIQUE STUFF!” Fast and Secure Shipping! Well Done! Thanks! 👍😎❤️